Along with keeping track of the books I've read in 2013, I thought it would be fun to keep track of "Where In The World Was I?" in the books I've Read.
- Click on the title to read my thoughts.
- 1. A Holiday to Remember, by 10 authors***Georgia, USA
- 2. Beaglemania, by Linda O. Johnston*****California
- 3. Dinner at Deadman's, by C. J. West ***Massachusetts
- 4. Downton Abbey Chronicles*****United Kingdom or England
- 5. Goodnight Brian, by Steven Manchester****Rhode Island and Boston, Mass.
- 6. Kinsey and Me, by Sue Grafton****(Fictional town) Santa Teresa, California
- 7. Rally 'Round The Corpse, by Hy Conrad***Monte Carlo to Rome, Italy
- 8. Snowbound on the Island, by Kate Allan*** Isles of Scilly,
The Isles of Scilly are like nowhere else in England. A beautiful cluster of islands off the coast of Cornwall - a world apart from everyday life.
- 9. The Art Of Men, by Kirstie Alley...Kansas to California
- 10. The Cowboy Takes A Bride, by Lori Wilde****Texas